Thursday, August 23, 2007

90's Single Nostalgia




The car is back. But something else is wrong with it. I don't want to get into it.


I realized that most of this stuff I post on here you could get yourself. iTunes probably has most of this stuff on there. Why come on here then? So from now on, I'll try to put non-iTunes stuff on here for Nostalgia Day. I forgot that I have a pretty good 7-inch collection, bootlegs, and practice tapes that should last me for a while. Here's Nothing Special by Louisville's own Bastro. It was on a split with My Dad is Dead. Each covered the other's song. (Try to find this one on the web!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bgt0qzmn5pz

The next is a 45 by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Train#3 was on a 45 series and this track was the best one. I think this is their best song and really documents their transition form the Pussy Galore days.....

No comments: