Thursday, August 30, 2007

90's Nostalgia: UNWOUND!

Wednesday I had a great ride. No wrecks, no mechanical problems. I rode the Tass with the 2.1 Nevegal in the front. The bike carved up Cherokee park. No movement in the front. I sucked it up and re-rode the last place I crashed. I stopped, turned back and rode it again. I actually rode "stripped down", no Camelbak, no baggies. I WAS NUDE!!! I think I prefer it without all the excess weight. The bike seems to accelerate on its own power. I'd hate to get rid of it, but I think I'm going to get something with short travel in the back.

This is the one I couldn't wait to put up. Unwound (or as Jason would say, "un-wound", as in undoing a cut) is still one of my favorite bands. I never got to see them when they were around. I think they played here once at the Rocket House. This band has it all. Power, noise, and style. Check them out.

This one was from a live show in London. The song originally appears on Fake Train part of a weird medley. Here's Kantina : http://www.mediafire.com/?3akovxbqgpi

Nothing to Say: http://www.mediafire.com/?2dt2ghlymis

Go Cards!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.