Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bat for Lashes "What's a Girl To Do?"


I swore that I wouldn't put "new" music on here. You can get it anywhere. There are a thousand blogs you can find this stuff. Like every blog is talking about Radiohead's new album. Do I need to? I just like this song and like it even more because of the video. It's E.T. meets Donnie Darko. I like the fact that you can see the steam from her breath and it's seemingly one shot. (I heard it took four days to light that shot!)

Today I purchased a Niteride Solmate. It's a halogen light for the night ride. I know its no HID, but I can't afford it. I just talked myself out of the HID. The Solmate should come today. I want to test it Thursday night at Wilderness loop. Anyone care to join me?

Tonight I'm going to see LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire. I'm not a huge fan of either, but I'll check it out. I saw the dude from LCD Soundsystem years ago at the Cardinal Inn. His band Speedkings played outside with Litmus. Damn I'm gettin old. I'll have a report Friday on the show.

Bat For Lashes, What's a Girl to Do?:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5cixfvig1n9

No comments: