Thursday, September 27, 2007

90's Nostalgia!!!!! Rain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(That's going to be me in 40 years!)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's been a while we missed you. Where have you gone? It's been a long time since I've not gone out to ride because of the rain. I could just bore you with some tunes that you've heard before that are about rain (Buckets of rain and....RAIN by the Beatles) No lets go back east and visit a group from D.C. I never got to see Unrest but I saw a later Mark Robinson incarnation. My senior year in high school I drove a silver Jetta. The car's horn was in the same key as Cath Carol. I would drive around town and hold the horn down during the song.

GUYS IF YOU DON"T PUT ANY COMMENTS EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE, I START TO THINK THAT NO ONE IS VISITING THE SITE AND I'LL JUST SHUT IT DOWN. REQUESTS OR COMPLAINTS WELCOME.

Unrest, Cath Carol:
http://www.mediafire.com/?89km4xd5bdy

Unrest, So Sick :
http://www.mediafire.com/?1mkzvwbzm5c

2 comments:

Sir Readsalot said...

Shit fool, I read all the time. Mo' 7 inches Prease! (not a typo)

Wm. Calley

jamegumm said...

thanks yo!