Thursday, September 13, 2007

90's Nostalgia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Just a little helpful vid for the newbies. Wednesday I skipped the kymba ride to go to Waverly. I met up with Rico, Breezer, and Jeff. Waverly was in perfect shape! I think the short travel of my bike makes the back end of an obstacle a perilous task. When I crossed the XXX log, I almost endoed. Other than that I didn't have to get off the bike for anything. We went both directions of the trail and it was great. I'm gonna have to do that each time!

Here's a song by Ice Cube about the trials and tribulations of your average dice game. He's wearing new shoes and a sweat shirt. He's making his opponents broke. (They make the best crooks) You get the idea. It took me 10 years to decipher this song!!!!

Ice Cube, What They Hittin Foe?:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8c9ffzhwd22

Here's a band that I only got to appreciate lately. Many of the Louisvillians remember Wino. At the beginning of Wino's inception, they were heavily influenced by Unsane.

Unsane, Release:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4mjxxh1ptzf

No comments: