Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wild On Waverly and Two for You

Wild on Waverly is this weekend. I will not be racing because I am working. I rode out there yesterday and did some trail work. The Fisher blew a tire after one lap. I had trouble trying to get the tube out so I just gave up. The new reroutes are still soft. I hope that we people will be riding it this week to stamp it down. Anyway, I hope to help get the trails ready for this weekend.

Here are a couple songs written and recorded around 1999. The band featured me on bass/vocals, Will Wishon on guitar and vocals, and Jason Anderson on drums. I hate all the names we had, so I won't share them with you. We had a brief reunion a few years later but Will had some personal issues to deal with and bowed out. Jason got married and moved away. As for me, I got addicted to the dirt cycling

The first one is Young Ones. I think this has to do with Will's proclivity to younger girls rather than older girls( that would outsmart him):

http://www.mediafire.com/?cudm9tdwmyy

This next song, Test Prosedure was written my me. It was based on a riff by Fugazi. Lyrically, it like something off of their album Red Medicine. Anyway, it's about how you put up more barriers for each new relationship. I always feel reluctant starting something new after how bad the last one went.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0iua30xlmxw

No comments: