Friday, July 27, 2007

From a hanger to a glass bottle


Today I picked up my Fisher from Scheller's. I had an issue that stemed from putting on a new rear derailler hanger. When I was on the middle chainring, every gear would slip when some serious torque was applied to it. Since I asked every armchair mechanic I could find, the problem was never solved til I took it to my friend at Scheller's. Thanks.



Recently I downloaded a song from another music blog but didn't really get around to "listening" to it till now. The track was from Ethiopiques Vol 3, Temeles by Alemayehu Eshete/Hirut Beqele. To me it sounds like some down home funk with someone singing in (Asian) Indian. Anywise, I downloaded all the tracks on that album by Alemayehu Eshete and they kick ass. Ethiopian music sounds nothing like the click-clacking of the bushmen from The Gods Must Be Crazy!

No comments: