Monday, November 5, 2007

The Equals!

I rode with Koolaid yesterday at Younger's Creek. Koolaid got his moniker from the Jonestown massacre. It was a great wide with perfect weather. There was about two inches of leave cover on the ground. If I didn't know my way around, I would have gotten lost. I had a hard time with the switchbacks in the beginning. My nerves got the best of me as well with the log crossing. I had a great time though. Koolaid and I rode a perfect pace. We rarely stopped and kept pushing it. As we neared the end, some advanced riders invited us to join them. I could tell that we wouldn't be able to keep up with them so we passed. The jokingly called us "chicken" and went on their way. I had a better time with the logs and switchbacks on the ride back. Younger's is great and I need to go out there more often.

I don't know much about the Equals at all. They kinda remind me of the Dirtbombs. Anyway, this song Diversion absolutely jams!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9etutizmkdx

No comments: