Saturday, November 10, 2007

90's Nostalgia



I did a night ride with G-Man and MEK at Cherokee Park. (That's not us in the pic, I just wanted to show what it looks like). Of coarse I lagged behind the both of them. They go faster at night that I do during the day!. I was a bit uncomfortable going that fast at night. No problems as we did 15 miles. We even did Bryan's pass, a hazardous little trail where the trail rides alongside a 15 ft high wall. We were fine. I'm about to go up there again to check the progress of the recent re-route. It was to be completed today. I couldn't be there because I was working.

There was a boom of experimental music around the time of Tortoise and Brise-Glase. I picked up the Village of Savoonga record at the orignal Ground Zero. I think it used to be an old dentist office. I play experimental music when I'm doing something else. Fortunately this record has two songs that have some structure/beat to it. Here are my favorites.

Village of Savoonga: Snails:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0g0ti4ckmxn

The other is Toddle:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fuwzklmnyzd

No comments: